Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Additional grid squares appear on zooms

When I zoom between 60-90 % I keep getting additional grid squares appearing either at the right side or bottom of the grid, e.g. if I have a 15 wide by 17 high grid - when I zoom I may suddenly get an additional column to the right ( making it a 16 by 17 grid ) in the background colour. Firefox 17.0.1, Windows 7 64bit
Mel P.
KS Backer
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I've seen the same thing. If I have a large map image that actually larger than the page size, it will be the part of the map that's supposed to be hidden outside the maximum page size. Chrome/Win7
Mel P.
KS Backer
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Looks like it even draws the grid outside the page limits. Not a huge issue, but it's something to polish up at some point.
Gauss
Forum Champion
I have replicated this. For one of my maps the bug occurred at 70% (right side only) and at 30% (bottom only). For a different map the bug occurred at 20% (right side) and no other size. I think what is occurring is that whenever the canvas edge is inside the VTT window but close to the VTT window edge the canvas on that side gets drawn incorrectly. Thanks folks, I have filed a bug report. - Gauss