Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Items in my Library, not loading on search

Edited 1469290343
Recently, when I search for an item, the things in my library don't load. The pale yellow box with "Searching your Library" appears, but it never loads. I have tried different browsers, emptying my cache and tried it on another computer. The issue remains! Any ideas? Additional information: Tried on Google Chrome (51.0.2704.103) and Firefox (47.0.1). Also tried in safe mode, with all addons disabled. Once only, the library loaded. After that, it remains stuck loading! I've also discovered that the main search that is broken is for "Dungeon" or "dungeon" - which is....tricky. However, variations such as "Dungeon_Tile" do find some items. I'm vexed. Hope someone can help or has an idea what's occurring. Thanks in advance.
Hmmmm. The problem seems to have resolved. Not sure what it was, but no problems today. They did persist for several days, but....*shrugs*. Ah well, it's working, so that's cool :D
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Steve has been pushing out new library fixes/changes almost every day, this was probably fixed in one of those updates. Glad everything is working for you! Since this issue is resolved, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. If you have any further issues, please feel free to open a new one. Happy Rolling!