Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

looking for a new group to play Vampire dark ages 20 anniversary edition

System - World of Darkness - Vampire Dark ages - 20 Anniversary edition. I am looking at starting a new group to play vampire dark ages. I would like to get 2-3 players for the game. I would expect to play weekly but, possibly change to biweekly at some point once the group is running well. I will play by voice or text based on the party preference. New to the World of Darkness - That is not a problem at all. - New players are welcome. Game setting: I was looking at running a game in Bologna Italy around the year 1245. Most clans are open to play as looking as a good (playable) concept goes with the choice. Players will be either newly created or new to the city. Other wise the normal character creation rules apply form the 20th anniversary edition. About the Story Teller - I have been playing RPG games for 20+ years and playing World of Darkness since it came out. I have a two other Roll 20 Games under my belt and both games when the completion. I like to create fun and challenging games to allow the players to shine. Interested? Let me know by posting here or sending a private message. We can chat. I would like to do a group character creation to take advantage or pooled backgrounds but, its not required.
Important information to include: time and dates.

Edited 1469386021
Aziraphale
Sheet Author
I am interested, but as I live in Europe, it all depends on the time,
i'd be interested but the time and day would be important
Right now I think we are full but give me a few days and I will let everyone know.