Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player with a year of experience looking for a group

I'm looking for a group interested in taking me in. I only discovered D&D about a year ago and fell in love with the game and table top in general ever since. My past experience includes only playing with one particular group in 4E D&D, although I don't have much experience in actual role playing as it wasn't a focus our group had. I am willing to try just about anything to expand my experience, so if that means a completely new game or playing an unfamiliar character type I could do it, as long as the group doesn't mind having a newbie in the midst. My normal availability is all day Wednesdays and Thursdays EST, but I do work in the morning on Fridays so I can't stay up for late games on Thursdays (midnight at the latest), but I am also available on Fridays at 5pm EST to relatively late since I don't have to work till the evening on the weekends. As of now till January 13th I am visiting family in the west (PST) which means till that date I am available pretty much any day at any time as long as I am notified about it a day or two in advance. Once I return to the East I will be on the above paragraphs schedule and availability. Thanks for your time Shane M.
Bumping
Final bump for this thread.
I dropped you a pm Shane.