Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Library Market Place Purchases

Edited 1469473112
I would like a way when accessing my Marketplace purchases to be able to have the items themselves show within my library so that I can tag them, rather than redirect to the marketplace purchase page, or a tag search function within the library rather than scrolling through hundreds of items. Or have a tag exclusion function, such as show all items except those tagged as furniture or ruins. For example, I bought a furniture pack. I would like to be able to select it and have the items show within the library so that I see *only* those items. I can then simply use select all and tag them. The way the system is now is very limited and it is very time consuming to go through the items. If this isn't possible to do, perhaps have an adjustable view for how many items are shown on the screen. Thanks!
Gold
Forum Champion
Note, similar discussion points are happening in the Library Rework thread, since this part of Roll20 is currently under development. You might want to add your feedback here, <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3656986/roll20-u" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/3656986/roll20-u</a>...
Thanks. I didn't see that thread after a pretty exhaustive search about tags. Only old threads asking for folders.
Gold
Forum Champion
I understand. It's a very recent thread topic, and the search results are not necessarily sorted by chronology. Also it is a Sticky thread by the Devs for discussion of the current development, and is not a Suggestions thread if you were searching this sub-forum. I saw you posted over there too. You can come back later and recover your +1 vote from this thread if the feature meets your idea, or keep this thread active if it's an ongoing concern.
Got it, thank you! :)
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .