Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Curse of Strahd and Out of the Abyss Tokens

I had a question for the token designers: Is anyone working on a Curse of Strahd set and a more complete Out of the Abyss set?  (There are some sets for Out of the Abyss, the ones I've seen don't have the Bridesmaids or Chamberlains for example).
Hey Brian- for Curse of Strahd definitely take a look at what Grae Hunter has to offer. His undead and horror collections were designed as we were running through Expedition to Castle Ravenloft , so I am sure they fit the bill for any Ravenloft campaign.
Badger
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey Brian, I'm not sure if you'd find this helpful, but, try searching for some of the specific monsters rather than the whole set. Curse of Strahd, and Strahd himself, are all licensed properties of Wizards of the Coast.  What this means is that for your average marketplace artist, it is pretty legally dicey to make a "Curse of Strahd" set, but we can  make "spooky monsters" sets that feature monsters covered under the OGL. It's the same reason you won't find a "Star Wars" pack, of "Drizzt" tokens. So try searching for more generic types of monsters included in Ravenloft. I know Grae's got his pack, I've got a "undead minions" token set, and David just put out a sweet buckets of blood layer that might all have part of what you seek. Good luck!
Badger, I appreciate the suggestions.  I guess I was looking for something similar to Dragon Worshippers, Elemental Worshipppers, or Creatures of the Underdark by David North since they're pretty close to covering everything you need for Horde/Rise, Elemental Evil, and Out of the Abyss (again minus the Chamberlains & Bridesmaids) for 5e
Why not grab Token Tool and make your own tokens using pictures from the net? <a href="http://www.rptools.net/toolbox/token-tool/" rel="nofollow">http://www.rptools.net/toolbox/token-tool/</a>