Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Library Reset Button?

Edited 1469539016
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Is there some way to reset my assets library? While the new library feature was in its infancy on dev, I ran into some bugs that caused some of my assets to disappear from the library in a way that they couldn't be found except by searching, and they couldn't be moved out of library limbo. To this day, I still can't get them back and the only way I can access them is by searching. So I'm looking for some way to remove all assets from the library and library limbo back into my "recent uploads" area, allowing me to start over with the current more stable library functionality.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
If you use the My Library page you can find your assets and remove the generated tags that the folders system uses. I did this to remove my initial experiments. 
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Are those the gibberish tags that look similar to this: "f|-KKU2OOtPLtstAzwH07h"?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Those are the ones yes.
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Cool, so getting rid of these tags for the ones stuck in library limbo should get them to reappear in the "Recent Uploads" area?
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
If you have items in an folder that wasn't showing up in your folder structure, check again. If the folder isn't there now, please let us know.