Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

roll Nd6 + N ?

Edited 1380555139
tontione
Pro
Sheet Author
Sorry if this is obvious, but i didn't find the way to make a Nd6 + N roll, with N a single roll query. Something like : /r ?{number of dice ? | 1}d6 + ?{number of dice ? | 1} but with 1 single query. /r ?{number of dice ? | 1}(d6 + 1 ) doesn't work;
You can't.
tontione
Pro
Sheet Author
Seriously !? It's seems to be a simple feature... Do you think i should ask it as future improvment ?
I think it'd be easy enough to implement, and it'd be useful for casters. Ask for it to be added.
Gauss
Forum Champion
As a workaround, what you could do is use one of your bars or attributes as the value. /r @{selected|bar1}d6 +@{selected|bar1} or /r @{selected|caster level}d6 +@{selected|caster level} - Gauss
You could also create a rollable table as a workaround. Have the table values be 2, 3, 4, . . . , 7, each with a weight of 1. Then you could just: /roll N t[table-name] Note that each entry in the table is one of the possible outcomes from 1d6+1 :)
tontione
Pro
Sheet Author
David A. said: You could also create a rollable table as a workaround. Have the table values be 2, 3, 4, . . . , 7, each with a weight of 1. Then you could just: /roll N t[table-name] Note that each entry in the table is one of the possible outcomes from 1d6+1 :) Great ! :)