I have 2 slots open for my homebrew game on Tuesdays at 6pm PST / 9pm EST. We play for 4 hours every Tuesday and we are looking for committed players who will be on time and present every Tuesdays (except for emergencies). We are aiming for the long term game. We are currently starting a fresh new game and would like to complement our ranks. New players are welcome but I ask that you at least read the basic rules of the game. The campaign setting is homebrew, and I have a small set of house rules regarding paladins, crafting and secondary game systems. I can provide details about the campaign setting via PM. The world is a low fantasy setting without firearms except cannons. There are four great nations with tense relations to each other and politics are involved in the game. If you are interested in joining our homebrew campaign, please PM me the following: a) Nickname b) Age c) Roleplaying experience d) Pathfinder experience e) The type of game you are looking for (challenging vs easy, sandbox vs railroad, etc.) e) A sample background for a character. We are planning to do session 0 stuff (character generation) and maybe start the game tonight on July 26, 2016, and really start the game next week on August 2, 2016.