Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP TitansGrave-Fantasy AGE

Looking for a couple more players for a first run with Fantasy AGE and TitansGrave. Have a couple solid guys/girls been playing with for years, just looking to add a couple for a weekday game (not sure the day yet) at around 6PM PST. If your interested let me know.
I'd love too play, been looking for a game for a while now. I've never played Fantasy AGE but love learning and playing new systems. I've watched the TitansGrave series GM'd by Wil Wheaton so I know the setting and it looked pretty cool. If you need too know anything else about me or would like too talk just send me a PM on here.
I have been wanting to try playing TitansGrave ever since season one wrapped up...
Nykromantyk said: I have been wanting to try playing TitansGrave ever since season one wrapped up... Same here.
i've been curious about Titan's Grave, i haven't looked at it at all, aside from the series. I'd love to hope in, i'm a 3.5PF and 5e Experience roleplayer. i'm only available mon/tues nights though. : )
Yeah the only problem is trying to find people who havnt watched it!! the series is the adventure. There is no real Campaign setting book for Valkana so would be hard to change drastically. 
I am interested and also haven't watched it. I get about halfway through the first episode before losing interest which sucks as the setting is sweet, Wil is amazing and am a critter.