Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

My campaigns view updates

I recently added a player to a campaign (and he works in it fine, as in is in drop downs to assign tokens to him, etc), but he's not shown as a player on the "My Campaigns" screen under that campaign. A different player in the campaign is shown there. Perhaps the data for My Campaigns is only refreshed so often? (Tested separately in a different browser, not a local cache issue.)
Yes, it pulls in data when you've been editing the campaign for at least a minute, once per minute. I wouldn't worry about that screen too much right now, it doesn't really affect anything in-game at all.
I'm already not worrying about the tokens it chooses as campaign logos.
I'm already not worrying about the tokens it chooses as campaign logos. Heh, yeah. My primary campaign's logo is one of the PC's token, and the one shot I slapped together to use in the next "missing player night" has a random statue from one of the rooms. Made me chuckle, but I figured that actually getting to pick your own image is a "Roadmap" kinda deal.
Mine changes each time I log in. Right one campaign is an ant and the other is a patch of garden. Earlier, the campaign that is now an ant was a German shepherd dog and the other was the logo of the setting. I figure something sane will come along in due time.