Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFG) D&D 3.x, Pathfinder, BESM or Ova

Hello, I am looking for a group, To be a player in. DnD 3.x (I am open to homebrew, gestalt or anything really. But doesn't necessarily have to have it.) Pathfinder (I am open to homebrew, gestalt or anything really. But doesn't necessarily have to have it.) BESM (I am open to almost all anime genres.) Ova (I haven't really played but wana learn) (same as BESM I am open to almost all genres) I am free Monday through Saturday 3pm cst to 4am cst. If you have a group and looking for a player. Please send me a PM, or reply here or send me a skype friend request. (aaron.kaploe pic of sephiroth) (If you send request please state your name and you are replying to my post here on roll20 or I will take it you may be a bot and block you)
I am looking to start a BESM game and group on Skype. I am currently looking to run Heavens Lost Property, Highschool DxD, Rosario Vampire or Monster Musume or   a homebrew setting. I'm looking to hold talks on Fri evening or Sat afternoon. I am on CST. If you are interested please PM me, I just had a player drop out and there is an empty slot. My Skype handle is aaron.payne.swtor :)
I am still looking for a group. Please PM me or reply here, or contact me on skype.