Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

&{Tracker} working now?

Edited 1380582689
I'm using the following macro: @{Selected|Token_name} - [[1d20 + @{Selected|Dex Bonus}]] &{tracker} And I know this was working on my other PC but now we're getting ready to start a game and it's not working at all? I thought at first it might have to do with running in a hangout (which I wasn't when I first wrote & tested it) but doesn't seem to matter To clarify - the initiative gets rolled with pulling the Token's name and Dex Bonus but nothing gets reported to the tracker; whether I have the character already in there or not

Edited 1380583067
Gauss
Forum Champion
I figured out what was wrong with your macro. The &{tracker} needs to be inside the brackets. Try this instead: @{Selected|Token_name} - [[1d20 + @{Selected|Dex Bonus} &{tracker}]] - Gauss
Thanks Gauss, that fixed it!