Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Can't drag/drop Characters on the board as GM

Before the recent inventory update (which rocks by the way!) i was able to simply drag player characters to the board when they had a token assigned to the charactersheet. But as of recent, only players can drag and drop their characters down on the board themselves. Which has proven difficult, because we GMs want them obviously down somwhere at the starting point. Anyone experienced that as well? Anyone who experienced that as well, perhaps know a workaround?
Kalle P. said: Before the recent inventory update (which rocks by the way!) i was able to simply drag player characters to the board when they had a token assigned to the charactersheet. But as of recent, only players can drag and drop their characters down on the board themselves. Which has proven difficult, because we GMs want them obviously down somwhere at the starting point. Anyone experienced that as well? Anyone who experienced that as well, perhaps know a workaround? I just tested it and it seemed to work fine for me. For the Journal currently you still have to drag and drop using the name rather than the sorting handle. Here's a quick GIF I made to show you what I mean: If you're not able to do it using the name like that, let me know.
Ah okay. So i just fat-fingered it then. Thanks! That works fine!
No problem! You're welcome!