Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Using Pre-existing image from the library in a journal?

라브
Pro
Translator
I want to use a previously uploaded image as an avatar in character journal. Is there a way to do so? Drag and drop / choosing a file creates multiple copies of the same image in the library. Thanks in advance!
Are you a player or a GM in the game? If you're a player, sorry, you need to upload it twice. If you're a GM, go to the library tab in the chat bar and look for the image under "recent uploads." You can drag it from the library tab to the character journal and it will not re-upload it.
라브
Pro
Translator
Ah, I see! Thank you!
That's very helpful, thank you.   Another thing you can do is go to the "My Library" from the Roll20 marketplace and look for your image.  Then you can copy the image address, or open it a new tab and copy the URL.