Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New Token Pack - Dwarves!

Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Hey everyone! First, let's get the plug out of the way.  You can get this new band of adventuring dwarf heroes  HERE! It's been a long time since my last token pack was released; this has been a very busy year for me at work (Constant long hours since January) and I had to pause working on this pack several times in order to prioritize other concept art/illustration work as well as creating the Minotaurs for the Roll20CON/Cybersmile pack (10/10 would do it all over again). A little bit about the pack itself: This time instead of different color schemes I decided to focus on different hair and beard styles.  My philosophy is that your tabletop RP character is something very personal to you, and I try to provide as many customization options as I can.  In the case of the humans I did different skin tones, for the elves it was High Elves / Forest Elves, and for the dwarves I feel the most important physical personality trait is their beards! As for the design I tried to avoid curved shapes on their gear and weapons as much as possible; so everything has very sharp angles to fit with what I picture their architecture to be like.  I also included the dwarven face icon as much as possible as I feel it brings the whole race together regardless of how different the class outfits are from each other. I'm going to take a little break to work on some portrait commissions and then I'll promptly start working on Pt. 2 featuring the casters. As always, I am grateful and humbled by all the support you have all given me these last few years; send any questions or comments my way, either through replies here or PMs. Fernando
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
The tattoo art on these guys is just outstanding, Fernando! These are gorgeous! (can you call dwarves gorgeous..?)
Vanderforge
Marketplace Creator
Russ H. said: The tattoo art on these guys is just outstanding, Fernando! These are gorgeous! (can you call dwarves gorgeous..?) Not without consequences... Thanks! :)