Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Marketplace] Requirement for US Work Permits

Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
This isn't meant as a critique or otherwise of Roll20's legal advice (which I am sure is far better than my own understanding as an Australian) but I am wondering why there is a necessity of the US Work Visa/Permit. I have a fairly large campaign I am building, and would certainly be interested in offering it on Roll20's Marketplace, but I am certainly concerned that the hurdles to have it on the Marketplace would make it a nightmarish hassle. So are there potentially 'end runs' that could be done on that requirement? If not, are there collaborators in the US (maybe particularly people better at Macros? Or Artwork?) interested in this?
Andrew, Feel free to email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and we'll answer any question you have regarding the steps necessary to become a marketplace creator. -Richard&nbsp;