Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

unable to drag tokens from library onto map

there are some tokens that work, but ALOT of my tokens i have in my library, are not showing up on the map when i drag them from the library.  I have ALOT of tokens and items in my library, and if i had to re-load them into the library.. i would be very annoyed -_- 
xTimmyx said: there are some tokens that work, but ALOT of my tokens i have in my library, are not showing up on the map when i drag them from the library.  I have ALOT of tokens and items in my library, and if i had to re-load them into the library.. i would be very annoyed -_-  Have you tried closing and opening roll20? I've had this issue before and closing my browser and re-starting it fixed the issue. Are you trying to drag them from the library tab or are you opening up the whole library?
well since there's the new update,  you can only access your library on the right side and not a pop up (as if you were trying to upload your images to your library),  and yes i tried closing it and opening it several times before and Nada.    I ended up having to singularly re-uploading the image to my library, HOWEVER, i am now stuck with 2 of the same image in my library.   and i dunno how to Delete the copies of them. 
Rain
Plus
Sheet Author
To delete things from your library; double click the thing you want to delete and it will bring up the folder that the image is in. Highlight everything you want to get ride of. After that just right click on the edge of the folder and choose 'delete selected.'