Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

1-click delays after merge

Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hi, I'm not sure if I've already asked this, (I have a faint sense of deja vu) but, is there a step after github merging before 1-click scripts go live? If so, would it be possible to either: Commit to running this step immediately after github merge (*cough* CI server *cough*). OR Issue some sort of notification to script authors to tell them when a version has been put live.  It's already a little frustrating having to wait anywhere up to a fortnight for a new version to go live on 1-click, but it makes it especially challenging doing support when I have to be constantly checking back on the 1-click page just to know which version of the script is live! Cheers,
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I don't know if it's an issue of something manual that needs to be done, an automated process kicking in, or simply a matter of the data propagating, but there is something  beyond simply merging the pull request.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Yeah, in which case, some sort of notification would be really welcome. I keep getting confused by bug reports and then realising that they're actually for a previous version of the script because the 1-click version hasn't gone live yet.