Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Picture Zoom for Characters

Suggestion: It would be great if we could zoom the Character pictures in the journal the same way we can zoom the Handout pictures of the journal. Sometimes I have a great character photo that I wish my players could enlarge, but they can only do it if I make it a handout. I realize I can work around this by dropping the character pic on the map or making it a handout......all I am saying for organizational reasons, it would be great if the zoom was available for the character pictures as well. Thanks
Pierre S.
Pro
Translator
An alternative is if you press the F11 key. In most browsers, it hides the browser buttons and bars. Since more of your screen is available, the page gets larger. Press F11 again to get out of that mode. Great for enlarging handouts, I don't know if it will do anything for pictures on character sheets. My sheets so far don't have pictures; you should try it out and see.