Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

&{tracker} not processing

Heya folks, It seems to be a very isolated case, but I'm having trouble with &{tracker} macros. I've been using them for years so am familiar with the usage and requirements. Essentially, any inline macro with the &{tracker} argument doesn't display in chat or have any discernible effect.  This seems to be limited to one specific campaign however("There's Evil Afoot!" run by Ali .  I've imported/exported the character from the trouble campaign into a workspace campaign and it works fine there, without adjustment. The macro I normally use is slightly complex &{template:pf_generic} {{name=@{selected|token_name} Initiative [ Modifier: +@{init} ]}} {{Initiative: [[ (1d20 + [[ @{init} ]][init] + [[ abs(0.01 * @{init}) ]][tie-breaker]) &{tracker} ]] }}  , but even a basic [[ 1d20 &{tracker} ]]  has no effect.  It's very confusing.  All other macros function normally. I've already asked the GM to clear the chat logs and am waiting for that, but I was curious if anyone had run into similar issues recently, or knew offhand what might be up with this. Thanks as always.

Edited 1470365785
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Last week, a bugfix was pushed for a possibly-similar issue . Might be related. In any case, if Clearing the Chat Archive doesn't work, could you post a Console Log of sending the inline roll to the Text Chat?

Edited 1470366758
Looks like a similar issue;  it is also a new campaign where the turn tracker hasn't been opened yet. I'll let you know if the log clearing fixes it or not, and if not whether opening and closing the turn tracker resolves it.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Mark G. said: I'll let you know if the log clearing fixes it or not, and if not whether opening and closing the turn tracker resolves it. Thanks.
Clearing Chat Archive and opening turn order resolved the issue.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Glad to hear it. I let the Devs know that there's still some unresolved issues with &{tracker}, so we'll leave this thread unresolved for the time being.
Phil B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'm not sure what happened to the other changes I made, they don't seem to be working any more. Either way I have committed a second fix for this and it should go out tomorrow.