Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E][SAT 5PM-9PM PACIFIC] Lost Mine of Phandelver - Geared towards newer players, but all welcome!

Edited 1470677118
KK .
Plus
Applications have been closed. Long story short I want to give DM'ing another shot. If anyone is interested in playing through Lost Mine of Phandelver, a 5e set covering levels 1-5 then please consider joining my game.  I'm looking for 4, maybe 5 committed players.  I'm not currently planning on continuing past the end of the starter module but stranger things have happened. Basic requirements: 1.) You will have to be able to handle a newbie DM. I got the basics down pretty good but I still have to look things up, I will try to keep things moving but there will be delays. 2.) Mic for voice will be required.  3.) Filling out the application in the games LFG listing is required. 4.) People newer to 5e/LMOP preferred but more experienced types will be considered if they desire to join.  Check out the listing and more here.
Additionally you can ask any questions here or by PM is you have them.  I'll get to them as quickly as possible.  I am traveling for a friend of the families 50th anniversary but will be checking in from time to time and reading apps.  Nothing will be decided till Sunday at the earliest.