Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Strange Script Error - Anyone know what the problem is?

Hi all, got this error when I started the sandbox this morning, anyone know what went wrong or what I should do to correct it? Since I'm a code-noob I'm totally stumped. I read it as some sort of collision but collision between what?  Your scripts are currently disabled due to an error that was detected. Please make appropriate changes to your scripts and click the "Save Script" button and we'll attempt to start running them again. More info... For reference, the error message generated was: docker: Error response from daemon: Conflict. The name "/campaign-1507367-QKO6d8cdi1oZ7GArg5-MHA" is already in use by container 414e282fd75930783edea34eeef35666d075336f3e0b0063589e5fc484a19a18. You have to remove (or rename) that container to be able to reuse that name.. See 'docker run --help'.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I had that on a game I'd copied previously, when I restarted the API it cleared and never came back, does that not work for you?
Hi Ziechael, and thanks. I tried to make a copy of the game and now the problem is gone. I have no idea what was going on though. Oh well, time to get the saturday's game going. :)
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
For me the issue was on a copy of a game but hey, if it worked I'm not going to shy away from the credit ;) Glad you got it working and have fun!!

Edited 1470486673
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I get this seemingly at random (especially in my script development game where I'm restarting the api a couple dozen times in any given session). Sometimes I've had to shut down my browser (not just the current roll20 tab) and wait for a few minutes before trying again. It seems like it's caused by the previous session not properly letting go of the script handler or something.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This is a server issue, not a fault with your own code.