Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

An appeal to those with ten fingers and two eyes that work together (artists)

I would like to see someone offer art packs of buildings, that's all just buildings without backgrounds. A few hovels, some houses, a shop or three, maybe a town hall or a tavern that I can drop into a clearing, or a snowy field, a sandy beach etc. I have several town construction kits that work quite well for European medieval use, but when my players want to wander into 9th century Iceland, or North Africa, the planned European look just doesn't look right. As one leaves the more centralized parts of the world construction tends to get less organized. not so much neat rows of buildings all facing the same way, more of an " ! will build here and I don;t care how you build, this is mine" attitude. 
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I have a building placeable set planned, but it might be a bit before I get there.  Would something similar to the buildings in this set , work for you?  I plan on furnished and unfurnished version.
Once again you come through Gabriel. I have several of your sets and will add this when it is up on the marketplace. I still have that shark named Gabe.
Badger
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I've also got 2 different riffs on European sets in the works that will hopefully be out in about a month or so. They'll be pretty much analogues to  this Asian building set , if that's sort of what you're looking for?