Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e Group of 10 Looking for DM to do a Longterm Campaign

Hi there,  Thanks for stopping by. My name is Joe and I'm in charge of organizing the group currently. As the title says, we have a group of 10 or so looking for a DM willing to do a long term campaign. We were going to discuss the details this upcoming Wednesday but at the moment the set time would be Wednesday at 3 pm Central time. All the other info one would need to know is contained on the group itself  here Of course I'll answer any questions in this forum too of course xD Also the group may lose or gain a member or too, however at the moment the size will hopefully stay around 10. The time is also up to debate. It could change to be a few hours before or after 3. It may change to Tuesday or Thursday. Like I said, the group will make a decision this Wednesday :) Thank you for your time and for reading. (This is my first forum posting, so I hope I did this well.)

Edited 1470513696
Gold
Forum Champion
Hi, everyone. Please do not reply to LFG threads unless you are expressing interest in joining the game that is offered or proposed. Replies that do not reflect the original poster's request are considered “off-topic” and are against the Roll20 Community Code of Conduct . Comments that are not expressing interest will be removed. Thanks!