Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Phandelver module -- Choice of character sheets?

How much tinkering would be necessary to use Actoba's sheets in the modules?  We have been using them in our other campaigns and they are far and away our favorite sheets, but campaigns I have created without the default char. sheet does not fully populate the sheet, mainly, the weapons and inventory.  With the PC's it is not as big a deal as I think my players enjoy working on the sheets as much as playing, but the npc's and monsters would be a pain for me to go in and adjust all the sheets.  
Paul M. said: How much tinkering would be necessary to use Actoba's sheets in the modules?  We have been using them in our other campaigns and they are far and away our favorite sheets, but campaigns I have created without the default char. sheet does not fully populate the sheet, mainly, the weapons and inventory.  With the PC's it is not as big a deal as I think my players enjoy working on the sheets as much as playing, but the npc's and monsters would be a pain for me to go in and adjust all the sheets.   The latest update to the Shaped sheet (not yet rolled out to non-Pro) includes a beta feature to use it with Phandelver. However, as Actoba is no longer actively developing his sheet, any updates to the Community Created sheet would need to be done by a sheet developer that wanted to take over development of the sheet.
Basically you would be able to use the maps and handouts,  but would have to input all the characters and npcs yourself.