Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Session feedback

Phil
KS Backer
Just finished a session with two players, overall everything worked well. One player had issues with the video chat but once browser and flash had been upgraded it worked fine. Video chat was laggy by about 2 seconds Numbered lists saved as bullet lists, format text saved as plain text Couldn't add macros One player also had to reload his browser occasionally as the chat and map wouldn't show current views.
Murgh, Can you give us some more info on the problems you were having? Which formatted text was saving as plain text? And what was preventing you from adding macros? Also, can you let me know where you and your players are located?
For what it's worth, I have found that formatted text saves as plain text when pasted onto the main map, and that each line converts to a separate object (effectively introducing hard wrap). To get a fair splash page I have to lay it out in a word-processor and save it as a graphics file before importing it.
Agemegos: Yeah, that's currently working as intended...the text tool is another thing that will be getting an overhaul here in the near future along with the drawing tools, so some of that at least will be changing.
Phil
KS Backer
I was writing in a handout out, when selected and formatted as a numbered list, the text would show as such, however when saved it would show as a bulleted list. My friend was writing in the bio section of the character sheet, when he formatted some text in italics, bold or underline, again it would show as such, however again when saved it would show as plain text. Ignore the macros - that was me being stupid... Two of us were in the UK, the other was mainland Europe.