Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[[LFP]] New long-term D&D 5E campaign - check it out!

Edited 1471104281
Hey there, Experienced DM setting up a new campaign in a custom world for D&D 5E. It should start in approx. 2 weeks provided we have a group together and I finish the initial setup. Looking to play either Mon, Tues OR Wed from 6-9PM or 10PM  EST every week or other week (currently set for Wed as a place holder). Ongoing campaign looking for similar minded individuals that want to embark on something new and cool. RP is encouraged above rule book quoting. 18+ ONLY . Custom classes and rules are available but not extensive. This will very much remain a good ol' fashion D&D game with a new twist feeling woven in. NOTE: You should have adequate internet and AUDIO  hardware working ( removed the video aspect ). There are a lot of maps and custom zones built for this game with amazing artwork from the marketplace. For more details, feel free to check it out  HERE . Drop me a PM if you're interested. Thanks and keep rolling! :) J
Edited and added info as per requested by a few of you. Thanks and see you in game! :) J
Received some very good submissions and will be sending out invites within a few days. Last chance to send yours in! :)
I would join but I just don't see any value in a video call.  
Dropped the video side Uriel. Going forward with audio only.  Thanks for the interest. :)