Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Campaigns & Settings on the Marketplace

Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
I'm wondering if people would be interested in extended campaign materials on the Marketplace.  Particularly at the moment, I have a group going through a campaign from Level 1 to approx. 17 using D&D 3.5E rules (which could be easily adapted for Pathfinder players). Would people like a long Campaign like that on the Marketplace? Would people be interested in new Campaign Settings on the Marketplace? Just want to know this sort of stuff before I go around trying to OGL-ify a whole heap of existing material. Thanks, Andrew
If somone was willing to sell a pre-built Adeventure path with all the maps uploaded, tokens created(stats imported) and notes on the GM's map so all I'd have to do is read up on it once and then run it, I'd love it.
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
That sounds close to what I'm making then.  So there's one person who might be on board. :P