Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Retreive Cards from a offline player

Edited 1471179969
One of my players could not show up for the game session today. Can you guys give me access to her hand so i can mange her cards? the only option in the game is retreive all, but there are online player too the game is happenig now . Room: Arkham Horror 2ic Offline Player: Tai O.
Hi&nbsp;Nazamura - I saw you last request with Phil, rather than use the bug forum - can you please actually email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> for this request. It will be easier for us to help you. Please be aware it is the weekend, so we cannot guarantee a Dev is available today. Thanks.&nbsp;