Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Contacting marketplace artist

Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Hi, I was wondering, is there a way to contact marketplace artists about their sets? In particular I'm looking to get hold of Gabriel Pickard about his Vile Tiles: Stone Roads set. I've been really happy with all of his other stuff - great value and very flexible - but I've run into problems with this set as a lot of the tiles don't seem to line up correctly with each other - I'm wondering if I'm just getting something wrong or if there's actually a problem with them (I'm suspicious because some of the tiles don't have pixel sizes that are a multiple of 70)...

Edited 1471205065
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
As&nbsp; Gabriel posts regularly in the open topic forum, you can usually find his name there. Clicking on that will let you go to his profile and you can pm him directly. If there is an artist that you wish to contact that does not post in the forums, you can email the devs at <a href="mailto:Team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@roll20.net</a> and ask for the artist to contact you.
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Success Thanks for making sure folks can contact me Pat S.!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Of course, Gabriel. I love your asset packs.
Lucian
Pro
API Scripter
Thanks everyone - question answered! For anyone else wondering, the diagonals in the Stone Roads sets don't line up when you have the grid switched on - so you need to disable grid alignment to get them to work neatly.

Edited 1471250594
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I'm very glad everything was resolved and your question along with your problem was dealt with. I will be closing this thread as your question has been answered to your satisfaction.