Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFM D&D 5E - Tuesdays @ 8pm EST

Edited 1471220078
Hi folks,  we are expanding our weekly game and need two committed players starting August 23rd.  See post  here for more details, or PM. Highlights: - Weekly, long-term game (Roll20 is full of flaky, disappearing DM's) - Great RP and sandbox setting with story arc - Great combat including multi-stage bosses - Start at lv 2, going all the way to lv 20 - Beautiful maps, BGM, tokens, dynamic lighting
Me and my girlfriend would be down to play. Can you pm me with more details?
Thanks for your interest, we are accepting applications all of this week.  Welcoming all newcomers.
I am very interested. I can make that time frame. I have a fair bit of experience with 5e, and roll 20. I am currently a DM in 2 different games, and am looking to be a player. I am also happy to fill whatever roll needs to be filled once people join. That being said if you need a healer I will lean more to a druid than a cleric.
Would love more information on this.
More applicants... moooooorrrrreeeeee...  Click here .
are there still open seats
The group will shortlist the candidates this weekend - plenty of time to make a post on the application thread.
Last call for applicants.  If interested, please scroll up to the top, find the link, then post in the application template thread.  Interested parties can reach me then on skype.