Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need 1 to 2 players for a Wednesday night pathfinder game at 6pm PST

I still need 1 to 2 players to continue on my campaign. looking for a serious, mature player, who will have fun, and make my campaign come to life with an in depth character! rules for character creation can be found here on the original post <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/236509/looking-for-players-for-pathfinder-game#post-240807" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/236509/looking-for-players-for-pathfinder-game#post-240807</a> players will start at level 2. the game will be a mixture of combat and rp. and players will be expected to participate in both equally. not looking for power gamers, rule lawyers, or immature players. i house rule a lot of things, and my campaign is home brew. im more interested in your characters story, personality, background, and play style, then his abilitys. so if you message me with a character idea please include the following: character idea(race, class) background on character, and a little about yourself. current players include half-orc samurai(lightly tanky, melee brute) drow wizard(control,war) gnome druid(support, heal) and dwarf cleric(support, melee, heals)
So, out of Wrath, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Lust, Envy, and Gluttony which one is available?
The sins are not so much of a requirement anymore. they are really more of an option to help character development, and to make the characters personality's differ. the sin can represent the characters greatest weakness, or something they are trying to overcome. or even something they embrace fully. Drow wizard(Pride) Half-Orc Samurai(Sloth) Dwarf Cleric(Gluttony) Gnome Druid(???)
Every week?
With any luck yes
I'm interested! Sent a PM with a general character concept.

Edited 1380998789
Does a new character still need to be tied to Farsil somehow
No that part only pertained to the players who started the campaign
There are spots still open. I will choose the plauers based on character concept and who fits with the party, and over all campaign the best.
Its all homebrew. pm me the details of your character