Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

No sidebar on mobile

I just subscribed to get access on a mobile device, but I cannot see the sidebar at all. This means no text chat, no journals, no settings... I am on Andoid 4.0 with Chrome.
Are you viewing it in landscape or portrait mode?
Landscape.
I have tried a few thing and I still cannot access Journals, token search, chat, etc
Gauss
Forum Champion
JJ W. Have you tried portrait mode? I do not use mobile devices myself but I seem to remember there is a difference in the sidebar depending on portrait vs landscape. - Gauss
The docs say that in portait mode the sidebar is hidden and when in landscape mode it's visible. It's the exact opposite on my nexus 10 - the sidebar vanishes in landscape mode and shows up when I rotate to portrait.