Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help please

Please help me Im getting told that some very important peices i have are being deleted and i dont know why i need them if it exceeds my amount please let me pick the throw a ways ""Warning: items deleted from the Recent uploads folded are permanently removed from roll20 WHY I NEEDED THEM please help me or help me understand.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Shaun, if I understand correctly you are right clicking items in your 'recent uploads' and choosing to delete them, that is why you are getting the warning as items deleted from the recent uploads (read core library) are removed from your storage quota. If you are deleting iterations of an asset from your library folder structure then you won't see that message as these are 'copies' of the original (but don't count against your quota, simply to allow the same image to exist in multiple folders for organisational purposes). If I'm not quite getting it right please supply screen shots, the long and short of it is that nothing will be removed from your library without you removing it yourself?