Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Copy and paste of drawn objects does not work

Abd al Rahman
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Copy and paste of drawn objects (free hand, rectangle...) does not work. I tested it with different browsers and OS. (OSX, Win 7)
Mr G
KS Backer
May or may not be related, but since the last deployment my player has lost the ability to copy and paste tokens at all, including tokens he has previously copied and pasted. I have tried with granting control to him and to "All Players". He can edit the tracker bars, he can move the token. He cannot resize it or copy/paste it, either with CTRL+C/CTRL+V or by using the right click menu. Tried on IE (with the Chrome Frame), Chrome, and Firefox, running under Windows - same result.
Interesting. We'll check this out. Thanks.
Mr G
KS Backer
Yes please. Can confirm this is still the case. Also reports he cannot delete the token either.
Okay - I've just done some multi-player testing of this problem. Prior to the deploymenty on 7th May or so, my players could copy and paste token of which they had been given control (which was a good thing, especially for playing boardgames). Since then, they cannot copy/paste tokens by any means, no matter what parameters and controls are set (which is not a good thing). However, if I then convert those tokens into drawings, they can copy/paste them. Anyway, my request is, can anyone who can control a token be allowed to copy/paste it please? This makes playing boardgames using Roll20 so much easier. Many thanks, Mr G.