Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Generate an Ammo List for Auto Ammo Scripts?

I think if this was possible someone would have done it already, but I wanted to throw it out there just to be sure I had not missed it in another post. Would it be possible with a sheet worker (or an API companion script) to find resources on a sheet marked as ammo and then generate a dropdown list of those ammo choices for each weapon? See my mockup below.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'm not sure, but I think the 5e ogl sheet does this with it's companion script.
Thanks, but it doesn't. I have looked over the 5e OGL sheet a lot (and I understand a small portion of it). It does do a very nice thing where it will create a resource counter from your inventory, but in weapon/attack entries, you still need to type the name of the resource.