Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Character sheet information deleted[Pathfinder]

Edited 1471919450
Several characters which have not been used for a few months in my game have all their attacks, inventory, class abilities, feats, and skills are all gone.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Just throwing out some ideas Jake ;-(... purge browser cache and reloading the game, copying the characters and checking the copy, transfer into another game using the transmogrifier, can another player open the character and see the missing info?  I can't think of anything that would selectively "hide" attribute data/values.  Are the entire repeating rows missing from the sheet?  Can you still pull an attribute's value directly from chat?  eg @{selected|repeating_item_$0_name} or similar?
The repeating rows just aren't there for the class abilites, feats, and attacks. The Skills are empty and the "Classes" section is completey unfilledout.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
That is odd because those fields have not changed. I'd understand if spells were screwed up or missing. But we never changed names of other sections, .. if you export a character then import it to the beta we can look at it... not sure if that's exactly the same though. I know there is a way to see other attributes even if they don't appear by using the dev panels.. magic knows how and some others., Just to see if those attributes are still there..
I can make someone a GM of the game if they want to check if for themselves.
chris b.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
sure just send us a link in PMs and we'll join and you can promote us. both of us. or ... perhaps make a copy of the campaign first and we can look at the copy. that is safest.