Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][D&D5e][EST] Returning player looking to get his groove back!

Hi everyone! I'm looking to get back into playing D&D and am hoping to find a group that runs once a week (preferably nights or weekends) that would be willing to get me back into playing TRPGs. I've got a Half Elf Paladin 1 ready to go that I've rolled. I live in NY so I would prefer something starting in the 8-9pm EST/5-6pm PST time slots. About Me I'm a 32 year old Marine Corps veteran. I served for 10 years and got out in 2012 and went to school for my bachelor's degree (Graduated May 2015). I work full time from 7am to 5pm and have a fiance and a 6 year old son. I also just got accepted to Graduate School. Playing History I started off towards the dying end of AD&D 2e, right before 3e came out during my high school days. I also played Vampire: The Masquerade. Then I joined the military and I wouldn't play again until 2006 when I started to play Call of Cthulhu and Warhammer RPG while stationed in the middle east. Hoping to hear from someone soon. Thank you for the time!
I too am in the military albeit the guard now and also have a full time job to balance with the usual adult time constraints lol, so I know the feeling.  I am looking to start my career in 5e as well, the last time I ever played was when I was in the single digits I believe. So it's all new and exciting again. I'm also east coast and would love bi-weekly or weekly game also layer at night around 10ish. If weekly alternating between two days of the week would be best as my work schedule is on a Teo week alternating rotation. I'm very eager if you find more so keep me in mind! 
West Coast guy here, I am looking for a 5e group that would play sometime between monday-Thursday.  Would be able to play starting at 11:00pm EST after the kids go to bed over here.  let me know if I could fit inot your schedule.