Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Playtesters Needed

We are a company that is looking for playtesters for some upcoming adventures coming to press. We will have pregens available and if you have Pathfinder Society characters, they are welcome to come and play for no credit or punishment! Our current schedule: The Mage's Dilemma (Pathfinder) for Levels 5-9: Tuesday, Jan 1st 2013-- 2pm PST A Wizard's school has gone silent and the nobility of Orsi, is wondering what has become of the school. Your mission? Find out what is going on and who is responsible for the disappearances? The Trouble With Aasimars (Pathfinder) for Levels 6-8: Thursday, Jan 3rd 2013--3pm PST The government of a local capital has hired you to parlay with a group of knights calling themselves the “Paladins of Nature”, in trying to gain permission to eradicate a destructive group of trolls. The problem with this? The Paladins will not let you come near the forest as it would be a violation of their codes. So what do you do? If you are interested in taking part in the fun, please leave a message below here, or email our playtesting department at <a href="mailto:solanoyolopfs@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow">solanoyolopfs@yahoo.com</a>.. All who take part will receive thank you credits in the adventure for your time and take part in an actual Pathfinder Game!
What time?! That wizard school sounds interesting... Pre-gens or player built?
I will have Pregens available. But if you have already a Pathfinder Society Organized play character, that counts as well.. As for times, they are above. They are in Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Sign me up for the 3rd. Sounds awesome.
Awesome. These games are great for those who are new to Pathfinder as well!
I have a level 7 PFS Zen Archer I can bring out if I'm available though I can't say for sure if I will be, I will try to make it!
Would love to have you! Now for Tuesday's game--If you want to jump in, here is the link: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/64048/FKDVHw" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/64048/FKDVHw</a>