Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFGM and 2 players EoTE 10pm Est Saturday

Edited 1472318761
I have a small group that lost their GM, so we are looking to bolster or numbers and find an experienced GM. Of the remaining players we are very new to the system. We only had 1-2 sessions and we are looking for some experience to walk us through the system, and maybe do one of the adventure paths. To this end I have a butt load of tokens made and I can help make maps. As for players we need someone who loves to RP and can play a rather social PC. And we need someone who is experienced and can help the newer players.
Bump! I'm one of the players, playing a blaster-wielding bounty hunter assassin. My wookie colleague and I could use some help negotiating those few situations that can't be resolved with violence...
Bump
To help you out there is some key information that you are missing: - What time your group plays, including timezone, day, weekly or every other week. - You have had 1-2 sessions, but some DMs don't like to pick up from a existing campaign, are you willing to start fresh (loosing 1-2 sessions but gaining a DM would be worth it. You could even potentially play the same characters if the DM is ok with that) - It's also helpful to state exactly how many players you have. A "small group" to me could be 2 players. Personally I wouldn't be interested in playing with 2 players, but another DM could be looking for a game where he only has to play with 2 players. Also, you said you were wanting to bolster your numbers, how many players were you wanting to play with? - Just to avoid any issues with Roll20 mods; there is a note on the LFG: Read first thread sticky in the Looking for Group forum: Bumping posts is discouraged on the forums and should be avoided, this falls under the “irritating repetition” mentioned in the Civil Discussion section of the CoC. To gain more exposure, try using the Looking for Group listings. If people are interested they will post. Otherwise you might want to add more content to your post (such as the suggestions I described above) to encourage discussion about the type of game you are looking to have. You could potentially recruit the other players here as well. Good luck, and have fun gaming.
The time and time zone is listed in the title 10pm Est ... And we are totally fine with starting our characters over, I mean what does a character who only had one session have?  And we have a small group of three players.