Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Radial Menu Buttons Inline Subraction

Hello, Before I post this elsewhere, I thought I'd ask if I'm just doing something wrong. Up until a few weeks ago, I could input multiple subtractions in a bubble at once. For instance, with HP, if I attacked the character and had four hits, instead of adding up all the damage in my head and then subtracting it at once, I could click on the bubble where I track HP and type -7-4-67-3 [Enter] and it would subtract 81. Now If I do the same thing, it only subtracts 7 and ignores everything after the first number. Am I missing a setting somewhere or did they change the way the code works? I couldn't find a bug report on it. Thanks!
Uh? That never worked for me before, and I tried it a couple of times. So I would definitely second this as a change request/bug report/improvement request.