Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Mutant Chronicles 3e Symmetry Dice?

Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm not quite clear on how the symmetry dice work with the sheet. I'm supposed to set up a rollable table called "Symmetry-Dice" with name values of "1","2","-","-","-","Dark Symmetry Icon". I've set up the rollable table, but how does this actually work with the sheet?

Edited 1472451589
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you press the roll buttons on the sheet (the button with the picture of the d20 on the right side), you'll execute a macro that relies on the existence of the Symmetry-Dice table.
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks, but is it supposed to show an actual dark symmetry icon? I get how the rolls work, but what am I supposed to see? All there is from the rollable table is text in the inline roll that says "Dark Symmetry Icon" and I have to hover over the result to get it. Isn't there supposed to be anything else?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Rollable tables won't show an image in an inline roll.
Axel
Pro
Sheet Author
Ok, so the macro isn't supposed to show an icon then? I've followed the instructions and was expecting symbols similar to the FFG Star Wars sheet. Looking at inline rolls is going to make it fairly difficult to see if Dark Symmetry was rolled. I'm just trying to figure out how this works. The sheet does look good though.