Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

TokenLock API Script error

Edited 1472413328
I was using TokenLock and everything seemed to be working fine... but then it randomly stopped working out of the blue. Every time I try and move a token (not even use a TokenLock command, just move the token) I get this error: SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input at Object.parse (native) at handleMove (apiscript.js:204:70) at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:105:34), <anonymous>:65:16) at Object.publish (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:105:34), <anonymous>:70:8) at TrackedObj.set (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:707:14) at updateLocalCache (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:936:18) at /home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:1079:11 at /home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:560 at hc (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:39:147) at Kd (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/firebase/lib/firebase-node.js:93:546) I honestly have no clue what any of this means and was wondering if anyone could shed some light? I haven't made any changes to the script itself, I've attempted remove it and re-add it multiple times and have disabled all other scrips on my game and still get this error. I tried the script in another game that has no other scripts besides TokenMod and it appears to work just fine (so far)... but with the other scripts disabled in my main game, shouldn't the others not be interferreing?   Any help would be greatly appreciated.  
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Hmm. If you want to PM me an invite and GM me I can take a look. 

Edited 1472434933
PM sent. Thank you! Edit: Thanks for the help fixing the issue!! 

Edited 1475435676
Can you post what the fix was? I am having a similar issue with TokenLock Edit: I didn't have TrackerJacker installed, but I tried what you suggested and turned "Allow move on turn" to off and it works now. Thank you very much.
There was no fix yet unfortunately, unless Aaron managed to work something out since then.. but I talked to him recently and he had not yet at that time.  The reason I was getting the error though was because of another script called TrackerJacker and TokenLock not working together whenever I had TokenLock's "Allow move on turn" option set to "on". If it's set to "off, they seem to work fine together. If that's not the issue you're having though, I can't really help and I'd suggest you PM Aaron about it as I'm not sure if he'll see this forum post (maybe he will though, who knows?).
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
This is on my list of things to track down.  I've just finished moving from St. Louis to Indianapolis and I'm building a list of fixes I've promised out.  I should be able to figure out the issue in the coming weeks. (possibly next week, but no promises!)