Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG D&D 5e new player

I've only played one game of D&D before and its a 2e game so i need a group welcoming to new players. as far as when i can play, Thursday is "if I have to" Friday is "maybe" Saturday is "no my 2e game is tonight" every other day is "sure lets play"
Hey man. I am historically 2e player and have recently got into 5e  I am dming a regular 5e game on tues night that is full right now but i am available Sun, Mon, Wed, on the regular.  I am going to DM a masters vault experiment tonight.  I am just going to be fucking about in the pre made module ...If you are interested let me know.  I have very little experience with Roll20 but I am learning a lot and used to play a LOT when i was younger.