Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Quick Question

Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Is there a way to reset the API in the event of a crash from within game?\ IE: If I have a player working on a macro while I'm asleep (at work, etc) and accidently crashes the script because of bad syntax or something. Is there a command he can run from within game to reset the script without my help?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
There isn't a way for players to restart the API sandbox.  The new API sandbox should be more resilient to issues.  If crashing the API happens fairly often, you might want to post the crash you're getting so the authors of the scripts can catch it.  (if it's one of mine, sorry!)
Falcon
Pro
Sheet Author
Hey Aaron, I noticed sheet worker code written at the bottom of Vince's AD&D character sheet.  Can I simply cut and paste that onto my character sheet and make appropriate changes to use sheet workers on my sheet?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Black Falcon said: Hey Aaron, I noticed sheet worker code written at the bottom of Vince's AD&D character sheet. &nbsp;Can I simply cut and paste that onto my character sheet and make appropriate changes to use sheet workers on my sheet? Sheet workers can be put into any sheet, but TAS provides a number of useful utility functions for sheet workers. <a href="https://github.com/shdwjk/TheAaronSheet" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/shdwjk/TheAaronSheet</a>
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
What he said. &nbsp;Feel free to ping me in a PM or wherever or start a new thread about it. =D

Edited 1472618353
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Black Falcon said: Hey Aaron, I noticed sheet worker code written at the bottom of Vince's AD&D character sheet. &nbsp;Can I simply cut and paste that onto my character sheet and make appropriate changes to use sheet workers on my sheet? You're taking your own&nbsp; life &nbsp;code into your own hands if you copy any of my code. &nbsp;;-) &nbsp;Honestly, I just cobbled together what I could to get something to happen. I guarantee there are a million better ways to do the same thing I did for weights, encumbrance, and coin totals.