Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Failed to undefined folder. Folder not found

When I move stuff into folders in my library I get a window that pops up and says this, and then my recent uploads close and the folders collapse. I can open them up and stuff seems to be where I put it but its annoying to have to close the box and reopen all my folders. Ideas?
Gid
Roll20 Team
Hello Brail, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with organizing the new art library. I was able to repeat this exact same issue, so I'll make a ticket for this issue so we can hopefully stomp it out soon. Thank you for reporting this bug!
Gid
Roll20 Team
We were able to find this bug and squash it. The fix should be pushed out and available next week. Thank you so much for the report!