Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP DnD 5e 7pm EST

Hello fellow roleplayers, Due to some change in personal in the last few weeks we again have an opening for new players again and if our styles mesh maybe this is your game. Parts of the group are playing with me for over 2 years now and we are playing regularly every week. Some information about the game, and my style. • Cinema of the Mind and no grid! • 7pm EST every Friday • Google+ with microphone. • We play with a mix of RP and Fighting • Dark Setting, don’t expect high adventure We are playing in a version of the Realms that has been changed due to my taste and what the players did previously and have a few hooks we can follow up upon I will fill you in if we speak in more detail.  If you want to apply, please send me a PM I would like at least the following information. Where you are from, how old you are, how long and what you have been playing before and a self-assessment of your playing type. I also would like to have a short summary of what your last characters’ journey was like and what he did. And finally what your expectations are from us. I'm looking forward of hearing from you!
How late do you play?
We aim for 4 hour sessions, however due to the nature of the game it fluctuates. 
How many players are you looking to have? I have a couple friends and myself that may be interested in joining. What days are the games usually played on?

Edited 1472847122
Names Elias and im 19 years old tho ill be 20 in october, im pretty laid back and im looking for a similar minded group to have some dnd fun with. ive been watching dnd shows for a bit over a year and i started played the game around 6 months ago, 1 month after i started playing i started to dm. i know the rules pretty damn well so i wont need any handholding, gameplay wise i enjoy a mix of combat and rp and i tend to lean towards melee classes as i enjoy being in the midst of battle. Personality wise i enjoy playing comedic characters tho i wont let it get in the way of serious moments. Question, what days do yall play on? Sidenote if it matters whatsoever, my profile pic is a joke, im not actually communist :P