Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New Dungeons & Dragons Adventure "Storm King's Thunder" Available Now!

Edited 1472741399
Nolan T. J.
Roll20 Team
Storm King's Thunder , the newest D&D adventure, is  now available to play on Roll20. Reviews have been  glowing and  sparkling thus far. Moreover, I really feel like this is something Roll20 users have been asking for since the very beginning... a huge module that has everything. There's 200+ statted tokens, forty maps, and more hyperlinked cross-references than you can shake a Flying Sword at. James Introcaso and Kristin Carlson did a whole hell of a lot of work in Roll20 so you, the Dungeon Master, don't have to. There are months  of gameplay available in this item, and it's modular in a way that you'll be remixing and rerunning it in completely different ways beyond that. And while we haven't gotten to play it all yet (again... months of gameplay), the Roll20 team finds this to be the King Lear of D&D  stories, and thinks that the crew at Wizards of the Coast really knocked it out of the park. So get out there are mix it up with some giants.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Sweet!  Can't wait to check it out after work today!
Gold
Forum Champion
Looking forward to starting gameplay in this. Congrats on the release. It looks like an extensive D&D campaign, already-set-up for a long Roll20 adventure!
Damn im so tempted to buy this  but I want a hard copy version aswell though. :(
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
=D <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTUrdizRZyw" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTUrdizRZyw</a>
Lol Aaron you meanie you :p
Gotta say I'm loving this! &nbsp;Will be hard to go back to making my own. &nbsp;I hope you guys release more of these packs before we finish this one. If you are questioning the readability (I was a little worried about this myself), so far I find this really easy to follow. &nbsp;Much easier than the Abyss hardcover book. &nbsp;The organization in Roll20 is very well done. &nbsp;The hyperlinks help with the flow. &nbsp;In the hardcover books I'm always having to flip back and forth to remember who's who and why they are important.
Do the monster have token actions for their attacks set up? I don't want to have to open the character sheets to make simple attacks.&nbsp;
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Ed, the tokens don't have token actions set up by default I'm afraid, however everything is set up within the journal itself to allow quick and easy attack (etc) selections with a single click. All the fun, none of the effort ;)
I can always throw in my global token action macros for the first three attacks, that would cover %90 of creatures anyway. Thanks for the answer.