Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GroupInitiative & Tokennamenumber warning

Two of my favorite scripts- GroupInitiative & Tokennamenumber-  are part of the Roll20 'one click add' program: Hooray! When I have one installed the game, and add the other, Roll20 says they show signs of interfering with each other.  Boo! So, my question: is it a problem, or is Roll20 just noting a possible over lap and looking out for the little guy?

Edited 1472855113
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Roll20 can only tell you that two scripts read/modify the same things which can mean interferences, or if they have one or the other in their known compatibility issues section of the JSON; you could go check the repository and look at the script.json files from each script to see. I would guess that Aaron's are completely compatible with each other, and if you have been using them together before downloading with one-click I would think it would be fine. Of course it is always possible someone more in the know will come along and tell me I'm completely wrong.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You're spot on. :) I tend to be pretty explicit in my specification so most of mine will probably tell you they have potential conflicts.  All of my scripts should work fine together. If you find a problem, post the forum or pm me or message me however you can! :)
The Aaron said: All of my scripts should work fine together. If you find a problem, post the forum or pm me or message me however you can! :) Having witnessed your abilities and appreciate your eventual rise to power, please understand my reluctaence to acknowledge your aboslute perfection without evidence.  
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
HAHAHAHAHAHA!  =D